|Course Code :||MPCE-21|
|Course Title :||Counselling Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 2nd Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPCE-021 : COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-021
Assignment Code: MPCE-021/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
1. Explain the importance of rapport in counseling. Discuss the stages of counseling with the help of a suitable case example.
2. Discuss the goals, principles and techniques in the Gestalt approach of counseling.
3. Describe the process and techniques of drama therapy.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
4. Differentiate among guidance, counseling and psychotherapy.
5. Explain the ego defense mechanisms with examples.
6. Explain the A B C D E F model.
7. Explain the ethical principles of counseling.
8. Describe the questioning techniques in solution focused counseling.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each.
9. Cognitive disputation
12. Right to survival
13. Symptoms of addiction
14. Vocational counseling
15. Signs and symptoms of HIV/AIDS
16. Schizoid personality disorder
18. Bulimia nervosa
There are no reviews yet.