|Course Code :||MPC-001|
|Course Title :||Cognitive Psychology Learning and Memory|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, LEARNING AND MEMORY (MPC-001)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-001
Assignment Code: MPC-001/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Define cognitive psychology and describe the domains of cognitive psychology.
2. Critically discuss Sternberg’s Information processing approach.
3. Explain the concept of IQ. Describe the history of measurement of intelligence.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Describe the principles of information processing.
5. Explain the cellular bases of learning and memory.
6. Discuss Spearman’s Two-factor theory of intelligence.
7. Define creativity. Discuss the measurement of creativity.
8. Explain the basic concepts of multilingualism.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Nature vs. Nurture
10.Neuroscience and cognitive psychology
11.Miller’s magic number
12.Encoding, Storage and Retrieval
13.Knowledge base in PASS theory
Keywords: MPC-001, MPC-01, MPC-1, MPC001, MPC 001 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 001 Assignment Solution, MPC 1 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.