|Course Code :||MGPE-008|
|Course Title :||Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
GANDHIAN APPROACH TO PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION (MGPE-008)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-008
Assignment Code: Assignment/TMA/2020-21
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Describe the role of tolerance in the making of a harmonious society.
2. Examine the features of mediation citing examples of its application by Gandhi.
3. Write a short note on the following in your own words:
a) Main features of feminist approach to peace
b) Sources of conflict
4. Examine the main features of the western approach to Conflict Resolution
5. Discuss the role of Gandhi as an ambassador of peace.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Self Employed Women’s Association (SEWA)
b) Shanti Sena
7. a) Meaning and Importance of fasting
b) Meaning and Significance of Strike
8. a) Dialogue and Negotiations Process of resolving conflicts
b) People’s participation in peace process
9. a) The Idea of fearlessness and courage
b) Insurgency in Assam
10. a) Sri Lanka – Tamil Ethnic Problem
b) Problems of Nation Building
Keywords: mgpe-008, mgpe-8, mgpe-08, mgpe008, mgpe8, mgpe 008 solved assignment, ignou mgpe 008 solved assignment, mgpe 008 solved assignment 2020-21, mgpe 008 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgpe 008 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)
There are no reviews yet.