|Course Code :||MGP-004|
|Course Title :||Gandhi’s Political Thought|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
GANDHI’S POLITICAL THOUGHT (MGP-004)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGP-004
Assignment Code: Assignment/TMA/2020-21
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Describe the Gandhian Political thought and its impact on Freedom Movement.
2. Explain Gandhi’s concept of Democracy.
3. Explain Gandhi’s concept of Nationalism.
4. What was Gandhi’s assessment of Indian National Congress and British political institutions in Hind Swaraj?
5. Gandhi provides a framework for a participatory, functional and inclusive state. Elucidate.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Gandhi’s thoughts on the concept of liberty and equality.
b) Concept of constitutionalism.
7. a) Gandhi’s Power and Authority
b) Gandhi’s views on Colonialism and Imperialism.
8. a) Gandhi’s concept of Pacifism.
b) Importance of Satyagraha in the 21st Century.
9. a) Gandhi’s views on Liberalism and Constitutionalism.
b) Gandhi’s views on Socialism and Communism.
10. a) Gandhi’s concept of World Order.
b) Gandhi’s views on Structural Violence.
Keywords: mgp-004, mgp-4, mgp-04, mgp004, mgp4, mgp 004 solved assignment, ignou mgp 004 solved assignment, mgp 004 solved assignment 2020-21, mgp 004 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgp 004 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)