|Course Code :||MGPE-007|
|Course Title :||Non-Violent Movements After Gandhi|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI (MGPE-007)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-007
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine the outcome of non-violent movements after Gandhi.
2. What are the various ecological issues that are affecting the mankind today? Illustrate with an example of ongoing movements for the protection of ecology in India.
3. Distinguish between principled and strategic non-violent movements.
4. Outline the major concerns of liquor policy and public health related issues in contemporary India.
5. “Bhoodan Movement failed to achieve its objectives.” Do you agree? Give arguments in support of your answer.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Ideology of the Farmers’ Movement
b) Women and Civil Rights Movements
7. a) Green Gandhi
b) Eco-Feminist Movement
8. a) Green Peace Movement in the 21st Century
b) Silent Valley Movement
9. a) Solidarity Movement in Poland
10. a) National Water Policy in India
b) Total Revolution
Keywords: mgpe-007, mgpe-7, mgpe-07, mgpe007, mgpe7, mgpe 007 solved assignment, ignou mgpe 007 solved assignment, mgpe 007 solved assignment 2021-22, mgpe 007 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgpe 007 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS), MGP-7, MGP7, MGP 7, MGP 007
There are no reviews yet.