(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: LSE- 03
Assignment Code: LSE-03/TMA/2019
Maximum Marks: 100
- How can the 9:3:3:1 ratio be converted into 9:7and 15:1 ratios?
- Write the cytological basis of crossing-over.
- Prepare a clear account on extra-nuclear genome in chloroplasts and mitochondria.
- Define the following terms: complementation test, cistron, cis-configuaration, trans-configuration, hot spots, recon, muton, transformation, conjugation, and transduction.
- Describe five types of mutations in molecular terms.
- How cancer can be prevented? Highlight the modern ways of treatment of cancer.
- Diagrammatically explain the role of different types of T Cells and B Cells in producing immune response.
- Verify Hardy-Weinberg Law arithmetically.
- Highlight the importance of studies of quantitative inheritance.Elaborate an example of inheritance of quantitative traits in humans.
- Explain the principle of recombinant DNA technology. List two applications each of genetic engineering in agriculture and industry.
There are no reviews yet.