BSHF-101 Solved Assignment 2018-19 For IGNOU BDP Courses. This English Medium Solution is valid for July 2018 and January 2019 Sessions.
Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
Course Code: BSHF-101
Assignment Code : BSHF-101/AST/TMA/2018-19
Total Marks: 100
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
DCQ: Answer any two in about 500 words each.
- How do we study society? Discuss.
- Are the Fundamental Rights are basic to our Constitution? Discuss.
- How has the nature of peace and conflict changed in the current phase of 20 globalisation?
- What do you understand by the term ‘human security’? Discuss. 20 MCQ: Answer any four questions in about words each.
- What do you understand by the term ‘Directive Principles’ in our Constitution? Discuss.
- What do you understand by the term ‘renaissance’. Discuss.
- What do you understand by the term ‘social structure’?
- How has globalisation affected the Indian economy? Discuss.
- Discuss the nature of bharatnatyam as an art form.
- Who are the Scheduled Tribes?
- What are the functions of the family? Briefly discuss.
- Briefly comment on the evolution of human being as a thinking animal. 12 SCQ: Write short notes on any two in about 100 words each: 6+6 13. (i) The Iron Age (ii) Denotified Tribes (iii) Social Change (iv) Mixed Economy