IGNOU Solved Assignment for 2019-20
PGDIBO – Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations
IBO-05 International Marketing Logistics
Questions Solved In Assignment:
- Explain the terms (a) Maximum Level, (b) Minimum Level and (c) Recorder Level of Inventories. What are the main factors that are taken into account while fixing these levels?
- “Among various modes of inland transportation in the organized sector rail transport constitutes the most important element of the transportation network in India.” Discuss also describe the role of Indian railways in the movement of ICD/container traffic.
- Briefly comment on the following:
(a) Containerization is the most unique concept of Unitization.
(b) Word Economic situation and the world trade are closely related
(c) Line freight are kept usually stable.
(d) Mary times frauds are usually committed by person outside
- Write short notes on the following:
(b) Composition of Roadways
(c) Freight Traffic
(d) Bill of lading
- Distinguish between the following:
(a) Free in And Free out
(b) Inter-Modalism and Multi-Modalism
(c) General Cargo Rates and Specific Cargo Rates
(d) Weight Ton and Measurement Ton
There are no reviews yet.