|Course Code :||ESO-14|
|Course Title :||Society and Stratification|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Elective Course in Sociology-14
Society and Stratification
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Maximum Marks: 100
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: ESO-14
Assignment Code: ESO-14/AST/TMA/2019-2020
Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the interactional approach to the study of Caste
2. Compare Coser’s theory on class with that of Dahrendorf’s theory
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What are the various types and forms of social mobility
4. Examine the role of family in gender stereotyping
5. Discuss the nature of Backward Classes movement in Post Independent India
6. Explain the relationship between tribe and ethnicity
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7.Who are the dominant castes according M.N. Srinivas?
8. Differentiate between inequality and difference.
ESO-14, ESO14, ESO 14, ESO 14 2019-2020
There are no reviews yet.