|Course Code :||EPS-9|
|Course Title :||Comparative Government and Politics|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
COMPARATIVE GOVERMENT AND POLITICS (EPS 09)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: EPS-09
Assignment Code: 09/AST/ TMA/2021
Answer all the questions. Answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer in about 500 words each. 20×2
1. What is comparative method? Assess its relative advantages and disadvantages over other methods in the study of politics
2. Define political party and pressure group. What roles do they play in a democracy?
B) MCQ: Answer in about 250 words. 12×4
3. What are the challenges facing democratic regimes in developing countries?
4. What do you mean by ‘human rights’? Why are they considered to be universal?
5. Highlight the key features of Chinese model of development in the post-Mao era.
6. Compare the division of power in unitary and federal forms of government.
C) SCQ: Write short note on the following in about 100 words each. 6×2
7. Class consciousness
There are no reviews yet.