|Course Code :||BPSE-143|
|Course Title :||State Politics in India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSE -143: STATE POLITICS IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-143
Assignment Code: BPSC-143/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Answer all questions in each Section
Assignment – I
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Explain various frameworks to understand State politics in India. 20
2. Elaborate upon the division of powers between Center and States. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Discuss the different ways of promoting social harmony.
2. Describe Gandhi’s concept of non-stealing, relinquishment of property and celibacy.
3. Whether the concept of trust trusteeship is relevant even today, give an example.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the features of development in a state? 6
7. Explain the relationship between globalization and migration. 6
8. Briefly discuss the regional distribution of the tribes in India. 6
9. What are the characteristics of leadership in Indian states? 6
10. Write a brief note on the decline of the Congress Party. 6
Keywords: BPSE-143, BPSE143, BPSE 143 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for State Politics in India, BPSE-143 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022, BPSC-143, BPSC143, BPSC 143
There are no reviews yet.