|Course Code :||BPSC-131|
|Course Title :||Introduction To Political Theory|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
31st October, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC-131: INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL THEORY
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BPSC-131
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/July 2019 & January 2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Write a note on the legitimate use of Power.
2. Examine J.S. Mill’s notion of liberty.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What is equality of opportunity? Explain.
4. Describe the salient features of John Rawls’ theory of justice.
5. Elaborate the procedural and substantive dimensions of democracy.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Meaning of Gender
7. Concept of Citizenship
8. Civil Society
9. Inter –relationship of democracy and economic growth
There are no reviews yet.