|Course Code :||BPSC-103|
|Course Title :||Political Theory : Concepts and Debates|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -103: POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-103
Assignment Code: BPSC-103/ASST/TMA/2020-21
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Isaiah Berlin’s notion of liberty 20
2. Examine the Marxist concept of freedom. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on the inter-relationship of equality and liberty. 10
4. Examine the issue of sameness and difference. 10
5. What are the different constituents of Desert? Explain. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Examine the arguments against the concept of Desert. 6
7. Write a note on Global Justice. 6
8. Distinguish between Rights and Entitlements. 6
9. Trace the historical development of human rights. 6
10. Explain the meaning and concept of multiculturalism. 6
Keywords: BPSC-103, BPSC103, BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2020-2021, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution forPolitical Theory : Concepts and Debates, BPSC-103 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2020 and January 2021
There are no reviews yet.