|Course Code :||BPSC-101|
|Course Title :||Understanding Political Theory|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -101: UNDERSTANDING POLITICAL THEORY
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-101
Assignment Code: BPSC-101/ASST/TMA/2021-22
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each answer carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the revival of Political theory.
2. Explain what is state.
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each. Each answer carries 10 marks.
3. Write a note on modern Liberalism/Welfarism.
4. What do you understand by Dictatorship of the Proletariat? Elaborate.
5. What is Conservatism? Explain with reference to the views of Michal Oakshot.
Assignment – III
Answer the following in about 100 words each. Each answer carries 6 marks.
6. Write a note on Ecological Feminism.
7. Examine Jacques Derrida’s views on Post –Modernism.
8. Distinguish between procedural and sustentative democracy.
9. Examine the issue of representation in democracy.
10. 10. What are the limits of a representative democracy? Elaborate.
Keywords: BPSC-101, BPSC101, BPSC 101 Solved Assignment 2021-2022, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Understanding Political Theory, BPSC-101 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2021 and January 2022