|Course Code :||BPAE-102|
|Course Title :||Indian Administration|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :|| 31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
ELECTIVE COURSE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
BPAE-102: Indian Administration
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: BPAE-102
Assignment Code: BPAE-102/AST/TMA/2020-2021
Maximum Marks: 100
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in these sections.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1) Discuss the major characteristics of the Government of India Act, 1935 20
2) Examine the patterns of relationship between the Secretariat and Directorate. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Discuss the significance and functions of the Prime Minister’s Office. 12
4) Examine the various facets of centre-state administrative relations. 12
5) Describe the role of District Collector in India. 12
6) What are the advantages and disadvantages of Administrative Tribunals? 12
SECTION – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7) Discuss the role of Election Commissioner. 6
8) What are the major sources of income of the Urban Local Self – Government? 6
Keywords: BPAE-102, BPAE 102, BPAE102, BPAE 102 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, BPAE-102 Assignment Solution, BPAE 102 Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions, Indian Administration in English Medium
There are no reviews yet.