|Course Code :||BPAC-132|
|Course Title :||Administrative Thinkers|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPAC-132: ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-132
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Kautilya’s views on personnel administration. 20 marks
2. Explain the styles of management, as propounded by Rensis Likert. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Examine Gandhi’s idea of Swaraj. 10 marks
4. Describe the changing perspectives of Weber’s bureaucracy. 10 marks
5. Briefly discuss Maslow’s theory of motivation. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain the concept of mental revolution as given by Woodrow Wilson. 6 marks
7. Write a short note on the views of Follett on Leadership. 6 marks
8. What do you mean by Contribution-Satisfaction Equilibrium? 6 marks
9. Discuss the principles of Job Enrichment. 6 marks
10. What do you understand by Management by Objectives? 6marks
Keywords: BPAC-132, BPAC132, BPAC 132, BPAC 132 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-132, BPAC-132 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 132 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 132, BPAC 132 IGNOU Assignment 2021-22
There are no reviews yet.