|Course Code :||BPAC-131|
|Course Title :||Perspectives On Public Administration|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPAC-131: PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-131
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2020 & January 2021
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the principles and characteristics of Scientific Management. 20
2. Write a note on the Postmodern trends in Public Administration. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss Henry Fayol’s views on the Administrative Management
4. Make an appraisal of the Human Relations Approach. 10
5. Discuss the conceptual framework of New Public Management. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is the difference between Programmed and Non-Programmed Decisions? 06
7. What do you understand by Organisational Equilibrium? 06
8. Write a short note on David Easton’s Views on Public Policy Approach. 06
9. Define the terms Governance and Good Governance. 06
10. Differentiate between ‘gender of governance’ and ‘governance of gender’. 06
Keywords: BPAC-131, BPAC131, BPAC 131, BPAC 131 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-131, BPAC-131 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 131 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 131, BPAC 131 IGNOU Assignment 2020-21
There are no reviews yet.