|Course Code :||BPAC-108|
|Course Title :||Public Policy and Administration in India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / BAPAH|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
BPAC-108: PUBLIC POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION IN INDIA
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-108
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the nature and significance of public policy. 20
2. Write a note on the National Education Policy, 2020. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the Systems Model of policy analysis. 10
4. Examine the zero-based budgeting. 10
5. Explain the various approaches to social welfare. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Enumerate the various stages in policy process. 6
7. What do you mean by decentralisation? 6
8. Discuss the significance of Budget Accounting and Audit in budget cycle. 6
9. Highlight the principles of Citizens’ Charter. 6
10. Examine the challenges of economic growth and urbanisation to environment. 6
Keywords: BPAC-108, BPAC108, BPAC 108, BPAC 108, Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-108 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 108 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 108, BPAC 133 IGNOU Assignment 2021-22
There are no reviews yet.