|Course Code :||BHIE-145|
|Course Title :||Some Aspects of European History 1789-1945|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIE 145: SOME ASPECTS OF EUROPEAN HISTORY 1789-1945
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIE-145
Assignment Code: BHIE-145/ASST/TMA/2021-2022
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the significance of democratic polity in modern state. Analyse the importance of judiciary in democratic polity. 20
2. How did England become the first industrial nation? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the significance of the French Revolution. 10
4. Analyse the rise of Bismarck in German polity. 10
5.Write a note on the relationship between popular mobilization and the rise of nationalism in modern Europe. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss the role of the Concordat in bringing about religious reconciliation in France. 6
7. Write a note on Voltaire and Rousseau. 6
8. Discuss the significance of the Revolutions of 1848. 6
9. Analyse the New Economic Policy. 6
10. Define colonialism and imperialism. 6
Keywords: BHIE-145, BHIE145, BHIE 145, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIE-145, Answer Key