BHIC-133 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM C. 1206-1707 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BHIC-133 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM 1206-1707
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-133
Assignment Code: BHIC-133/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BHIC-133 History Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 session|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2021: 30th April
For January: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions
given in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the local administration of the Vijayanagara empire. 20
2. Discuss Mughal relations with the Marathas. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss Deccan policy of the Delhi Sultans. 10
4. Discuss the main features of the Sultanate architecture. 10
5. Give a brief account of the main features and working of the jagir system
under the Mughals. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Arabic and Persian Historiography 6
7. Humayun and the Afghans 6
8. Alauddin Khalji’s market control measures 6
9. Monotheistic Movements 6
10. European influence on Mughal school of painting
BHIC-133, BHIC 133, BHIC133