|Course Code :||BHIC-105|
|Course Title :||History of India-3|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC 105: HISTORY OF INDIA-3
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-105
Assignment Code: BHIC-105/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Describe the historical sources that have been used reconstruct the history of the early medieval period. 20
2. Who were the Rashtrakuts ? Write a brief note on the formation and expansion of the Rashtrakut empire.20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Outline the main features of chol local administration with special referenc to Ur and Nadu. 10
4. Discuss the temple architecture and major temple styles of India. 10
5. Analysis the urbanization in the early medieval northIndia.10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Indian cultural in southeast Asia. 6
7. Agrarion Organization. 6
8. Property rights of women. 6
9. Shankracharya and Advaita Philosophy. 6
10. Influence on Arabic Science. 6
Keywords: BHIC-105, BHIC105, BHIC 105, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIC-105, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.