|Course Code :||BHIC-104|
|Course Title :||Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Medieval World|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC 104: SOCIAL FORMATIONS AND CULTURAL PATTERNS
OF THE MEDIEVAL WORLD
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-104
Assignment Code: BHIC-104/ASST/TMA/2021-2022
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the political structure of the Roman Republic. 20
2. Analyse the chief characteristics of the Aztec civilization of Mesoamerica. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the historiography and various theories pertaining to the decline of the Roman empire. 10
4. Give a brief account of various theories pertaining to the rise of Islam. 10
5. Write a note on the Abbasid Caliphate under Harun and Al-Mamun. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Armenian and Karimi merchant communities 6
7. Ethiopian Coptic Christianity 6
8. Literature of the pre-Islamic Arabia 6
9. Marwanid Ummayad Caliphate 6
10. Rise of Shia Islamic sects 6
Keywords: BHIC-104, BHIC104, BHIC 104, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIC-104, Answer Key