BHIC-103 HISTORY OF INDIA – II Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC103
Assignment Code: BHIC-103/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BHIC-103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History (BAHIH))|
|Session||JULY 2022 – JANUARY 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History (BAHIH)) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 30 April
For January Session: 31 Oct
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1) Who were the Kushanas? Write a note on the assimilation of foreigners into the
Indian mainstream. 20
2) Discuss the economic, political and social organization of Tamilakam. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Write a note on the craft production in North India, explain its organizational
4) Discribe the salient features of Pallava temple architecture. 10
5) What do you understand by the revival of commerce and trade in the early
medieval period? Discuss. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6) Indo-Greeks 6
7) Puranic Hinduism 6
8) Prakrit and Pali 6
9) Ports 6
10) Urban Process
BHIC-103, BHIC 103, BHIC103
There are no reviews yet.