|Course Code :||BHIC-103|
|Course Title :||History of India II|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC 103: HISTORY OF INDIA II
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-103
Assignment Code: BHIC-103/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Evaluate the contribuation of ancient India scintietc (Philosphers) in various of India’s science and Technology. 20
2. Briefly discuss the regional Political powers that emerged in the post-Gupta period 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Who were the Shunga? Throw light on the territorial control and administrative of the shunga .10
4. Explain the revival of trade and urbanisation in Early Medieval India.10
5. What do you understand by `Bhakti Movement` ? Describe the differentforms and fetures of Bhakti Movement.10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Social system of Satvahana 6
7. Samundrgupta 6
8. Crafts and Craftmen 6
9. Agricultural system in Tamilakam 6
10. Dravid and Sanskrit 6
Keywords: BHIC-103, BHIC103, BHIC 103, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIC-103, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.