|Course Code :||BCSL-56|
|Course Title :||Network Programming and Administration Lab|
|Assignment Number :||BCA(5)/L-056/Assignment/19-20|
|Maximum Marks :||50|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th October, 2019 (for July 2019 session)
15th April, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Note: Answer all the questions in the assignment having 40 marks in total.10 marks are for viva voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance the explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the Programme Guide for the format of presentation. Make suitable assumption is necessary.
Q1. Write and execute a TCP client and a server program in C-language to perform the following tasks:
– The TCP client program sends two strings to the TCP server program to concatenate these two strings.
– The TCP server program sends the concatenated strings to the client.
Q2. (a) Run the following Linux commands on your machine and show the output:
- df -h
- tail -f
(b) Write and run commands in Linux for the following tasks:
– Add new users
– Display the list of users who belong to different groups
– Display the list of users who are currently logged on.
– List all the processes which are currently running in the systems.
– Show all the active internet connection in the system.
There are no reviews yet.