|Course Code :||MPC-2|
|Course Title :||Life Span Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPC-002 : LIFE SPAN PSYCHOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-002
Assignment Code: MPC 002/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Describe the characteristics and periods in prenatal development.
2. Explain Piaget’s concepts of cognitive development during middle childhood.
3. Discuss the challenges faced during adolescence.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5= 25 Marks
4. Discuss the factors and areas involved in the growth and development of a child.
5. Explain the characteristics of early childhood. Discuss linguistic development in early childhood.
6. Elucidate the role of peer group in social development during childhood.
7. Describe the characteristics and identification of learning disability.
8. Discuss the challenges of late adulthood.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3= 30 Marks
9. Research methods used in life span psychology
10. Identification of Intellectual disability (mental retardation)
11. Concept formation
12. Gifted and talented children
14. Signs of negative self-concept in adolescence
16. Reflective and relativistic thinking
17. Intimacy Vs Isolation
18. Dreams and mentors
Keywords: MPC-002, MPC-02, MPC-2, MPC005, MPC 002 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 002 Assignment Solution, MPC 2 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key