(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: LSE-10
Assignment Code: LSE-10/TMA/2019
Maximum Marks: 100
- Discuss the affinities, ancestry and evolution of hemichordates and protochordates.
- Discuss adaptations of fishes and amphibians to their respective habitats.
- Explain dentition in mammals based on their dietary habits.
- Describe the accessory respiratory organs for air breatting in fishes and buccal respiration in frog.
- Describe the specialised derivatives of integument in mammals.
- Describe the variations in urinary systems in vertebrates belonging to different groups.
- Discuss the functional adaptations of limb skeletons in mammals.
- Explain the meaning and advantages of colouraton and mimicry in animals.
- Discuss the innate behavior in chordate animals.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a)Poisonous and non-poisonous snakes
(b)Pituitary of Bony fishes