|Course Code :||IBO-02|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Management|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-02|
|Course Title||: International Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-02/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- (a) Distinguish between the following:
i) High-Tech Positioning and High-Touch positioning
ii) Product and Service
(b) Write short notes on the following:
ii) EPRG Orientation
- What do you understand by international marketing, multinational marketing and global marketing? Discuss how international marketing involvement and commitment of the company changes in the above three contexts.
- An Indian tractor manufacturing company is planning to enter African markets in collaboration with a local company in Africa. Discuss any two modes of international market entry suitable in this context, and comment on their relative merits and limitations.
- Differentiate between product standardization and adaptation in international marketing. Evaluate the various factors of standardization and adaptation, and suggest the conditions under which each of them is suitable.
- Discuss various sales promotion tools in international marketing to enthuse consumers, middlemen and own sales force to buy/promote the product.