|Course Code :||MPSE-13|
|Course Title :||Australia’s Foreign Policy|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
AUSTRALIA’S FOREIGN POLICY (MPSE-013)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPSE-013
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2021-22
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the India-Australia relations since 1990s.
2. Australia’s standing in the Asia-Pacific region on recent years.
3. Examine the changing trends in the Australian foreign policy.
4. What are the major determinants of Australian foreign policy?
5. Explain Australia’s role in the bilateral and regional trade agreements.
Write notes on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Australia’s International Aid Programme
b) Australia-Us Relations
7. a) Australia and APEC
b) Division of powers in Australian Federations
8. a) Australia-China trade relations
b) Australia’s place in the Nuclear Arms Role
9. a) Australia’s National Identity
b) Australia-Indonesia relations
10. a) Australia’s policy on terrorism
b) Australia’s views on ARF as a Regional Security Forum
Keywords: mpse-013, mpse-13, mpse013, mpse13, mpse 013, mpse 13 solved assignment, ignou mpse 013 solved assignment, mpse 013 solved assignment 2021-22, mpse 013 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mpse-013 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year assignments
There are no reviews yet.