MPSE-004 SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHT IN MODERN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHT IN MODERN INDIA (MPSE-004)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Assignment Code: ASST/ MPSE-004/2022-23
|Title Name||MPSE-004 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/ MPSE-004/2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two
questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss state and sovereignty in ancientIndia.
2. How was the idea of India conceived by the Orientalists and the Nationalists?
3. Write a note on religio-political ideas of Dayanand Saraswati.
4. Examine Swami Vivekananda’s views on nationalism.
5. Elaborate the salient features of V.D. Savarkar’s Hindu nationalism.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words.
6. a) Social ideas of Jyotiba Phule
b) Two nation theory of M.A. Jinnah
7. a) E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker and Dravidian Mobilisation
b) Pandita Ramabai on Patriarchy
8. a) Gandhi’s concept of Sarvodya
b) Gandhi on Gram Swaraj
9. a) Jawaharlal Nehru’s ideas on culture
b) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on social justice
10. a) Rabindranath Tagore’s ideas on nationalism
b) M.N. Roy’s Radical Humanism
MPSE-004, MPSE-04, MPSE 004, MPSE 04, MPSE004, MPSE04, MPSE-4, MPSE4, MPSE