|Course Code :||MPS-3|
|Course Title :||India : Democracy and Development|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT (MPS-003)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPS-003
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss how democracy and development are co-related to each other
2. Analyse the working of the federal system in India.
3. Discuss the significance of the 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendments in Indian democracy.
4. Critically analyse the functioning of parliamentary democracy in India.
5. Write short notes on the following in about 250 words each:
a) The Naxalbari Peasant Uprising
b) Indicators of Human Development
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. Critically examine the impact of the new economic policy on working class in
7. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Caste in Indian Democracy
b) Gender and Development
8. Discuss the Factors for the growth of regionalism in India.
9. Explain the role of media in Indian democracy
10. Write short notes on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Economic Consequences of Migration
b) Identity Politics in India
Keywords: MPS-003, MPS003, MPS-3, MPS3, MPS 003 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, MPS-003 India Democracy and Development Assignment Solution, MA Political Science First Year Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions