INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS : THEORY AND PROBLEMS (MPS-002)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPS-002
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2018-19
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the key concepts in the realist approach and its impact on International Relations
2. Examine the Marxist and other radical approaches to International Relations.
3. Discuss the concept of self-determination in International Relations.
4. Examine the role of China as an emerging power in International Relations.
5. Explain the nature of international organisations in the post –Second World War era.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each
6. a) Marginalisation of poor countries
b) Technological change and state sovereignty
7. a) Formation of regional economic groupings
b) India in the New Global Order
8. a) Neo-Functionalism
b) Marxist approach to International Relations
9. a) Interrogating the Nation –States
b) Globalisation and sustainability
10. a) World view of nationalist and pan-nationalist
b) Disarmament initiatives of the United Nations in post-cold war International Relations
There are no reviews yet.