|Course Code :||MPCE-22|
|Course Title :||Assessment In Counselling and Guidance|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 2nd Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPCE – 022 : ASSESSMENT IN COUNSELLING AND GUIDANCE
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-022
Assignment Code: MPCE-022/ASST/TMA/2019-2020
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
1. Discuss the principles and methods of assessment.
2. Elucidate the person centered approach to assessment and counseling.
3. Define guidance and counseling and describe the characteristics of an effective counselor.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
4. Describe the process of assessment in counseling.
5. Discuss the techniques of narrative counseling.
6. Explain group counseling process
7. Discuss the assumptions and principles of guidance and counseling.
8. Explain the characteristics, goals and types of evaluation.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each.
9. Psychological assessment
10. Intelligence test
11. Pre-counselling interview
12. Structured Interviews
13. Dichotomous thinking and overgeneralization
14. Behavioural counseling
15. Career planning
16. School Guidance programme
17. Developmental tasks for early and middle childhood
18. Personnel evaluation
There are no reviews yet.