|Course Code :||MPC-3|
|Course Title :||Personality : Theories and Assessment|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPC-003 : PERSONALITY: THEORIES AND ASSESSMENT
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 003
Assignment Code: MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: All questions are compulsory
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Discuss biological and environmental factors in personality development.
2. Explain proprium in the development of selfhood.
3. Discuss Horney’s social foundation of personality.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the administration and scoring of Rorschach test.
5. Describe Cattell’s trait approach theory of personality.
6. Explain the main criteria to standardize measures of personality.
7. Explain basic tenets of Social Learning theory.
8. Elucidate Maslow’s humanistic approach to personality.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Limitations of personality inventories
10. Nomothetic approach Vs Idiographic approach to personality
11. Multi-dimensional tests of personality
12. Construction Technique
13. Strengths and weaknesses of case study
14. Extraversion and cortical arousal.
15. Five factor model
17. Extinction and spontaneous recovery
18. Defense mechanisms
Keywords: MPC-003, MPC-03, MPC-3, MPC003, MPC 003 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 003 Assignment Solution, MPC 3 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key