|Course Code :||MPC-1|
|Course Title :||Cognitive Psychology Learning and Memory|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPC-001 : COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, LEARNING AND MEMORY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-001
Assignment Code: MPC-001/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Describe the research methods in cognitive psychology.
2. Provide a critical evaluation of the PASS theory.
3. Discuss Guilford’s structure of intellect theory.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain the key issues in the study of cognitive psychology.
5. Describe Waugh and Norman’s model of memory.
6. Discuss the perceptual blocks to problem solving.
7. Compare and contrast the behaviouristic and innate theory of language acquisition.
8. Discuss the various approaches to problem solving.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Sensory memory
10. Thorndike’s theory of intelligence
11. Creativity and intelligence
12. Aspects of creativity
13. Phonemes and morphemes
14. Single system vs dual system hypotheses
16. Means ends analysis
17. Stages in creativity
18. Contextual subtheory of Sternberg
Keywords: MPC-001, MPC-01, MPC-1, MPC001, MPC 001 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 001 Assignment Solution, MPC 1 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.