MHI-08 HISTORY OF ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT: INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: MHI-08
Assignment Code: MHI-08/AST/TMA/2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MHI-08 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session Students 31st March
January Session Students 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Histories of various dimensions of nature have received attention of the Historians in the recent past.
Examine with reference to Environmental Histories of Pre-colonial past. 20
2. Write a note on the Coastal lowlands of India. 20
3. Discuss the various principles defining the Water Rights in India. 20
4. Critically examine the Indian view of Conservation 20
5. Write a note on the regional spread of early agriculture in India. 20
6. Discuss the salient features of Indian Forest Act of 1927. 20
7. Write a note on the Environmental Discourse on Industrialism 20
8. Exploitation of environmental resources defines the Colonial environmental agenda.
9. Biodiversity conservation is need of the time. Examine it with reference to People’s initiatives. 20
10. Do you agree that provisions of Trade related aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
(TRIPS) are in conflict with the objectives of Convention on Biodiversity. Comment.
MHI-08, MHI 08, MHI08, MHI-8, MHI8, MHI 8