MHI-06 EVOLUTION OF SOCIAL STRUCTURES IN INDIA THROUGH THE AGES in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: MHI-06
Assignment Code: MHI-06/AST/TMA/2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MHI-06 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: MA(History) MHI|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session Students 31st March
January Session Students 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the role of archaeological and textual sources in writing the history of ancient India. 20
2. What do you understand by the process of domestication in the Neolithic period? Discuss. 20
3. Elaborate on the significance of rituals in the Vedic period. 20
4. Comment on the socio-religious and intellectual ferment that marked the rise of Buddhism and Jainism. 20
5. How do you view the feudalism debate in Indian history? 20
6. Comment on the viewpoints of different historians on the rural society in India. 20
7. Discuss the origin and rise of the Rajputs with reference to the researches of B.D. Chattopadhyaya and N.
8. How did the early social reformers and nationalists view caste? Discuss. 20
9. Comment on the role of lived experiences in shaping the lives of the Indian migrants overseas. 20
10. Discuss the role of women in the Indian national movement.
MHI-06, MHI 06, MHI06, MHI-6, MHI6, MHI 6