MEG-19 THE AUSTRALIAN NOVEL Solved Assignment 2022-2023
THE AUSTRALIAN NOVEL
Course Code: MEG 19
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-19 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Answer all the questions in this assignment.
1. “Nineteenth century Australian women novelists delineated life in the
outback from a perspective quite different from that of the masculinist
pioneer.” Discuss with suitable examples. (20)
2. Discuss Miles Franklin’s My Brilliant Career as an early feminist
3. “Patrick White’s novel The Tree of Man reflects White’s anxiety
about the rootlessness and alienation of men and women in the
modern age.” Do you agree with this statement? (20)
4. “Thomas Keneally’s novel Schindler’s Ark is a story of the triumph of
humanity.” Comment on this statement. (20)
5. Write short notes of around 200 words each on the following:
a. The multicultural novel in Australia.
b. Intermingling of historical accounts with fiction in Peter Carey’s
True History of the Kelly Gang
MEG-19, MEG19, MEG 19, MEG
There are no reviews yet.