|Course Code :||MEG-16|
|Course Title :||Indian Folk Literature|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA English|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
MASTER’S DEGREE IN ENGLISH (MEG-16)
INDIAN FOLK LITERATURE
Course Code: MEG-16
Assignment Code: MEG-16/TMA/2019-20
Max. Marks: 100
Attempt any five of the following. Question 8 is compulsory.
All questions carry equal marks (20)
1. Give a brief overview of the Structural approach to folklore studies.
2. What is Contextual Theory of folklore? Elucidate.
3. Categorize the ‘Oral’ and ‘Written’ literatures in folklore studies.
4. Are cave paintings a part of our folk paintings and folk narratives? Attempt a critical review of folk paintings.
5. Tales Told by Mystics bases itself on the rich indigenous mythological resources .Discuss.
6. Attempt a critical note on the ethnographic details and eco-systems of the tribes of India on the basis of Sitakant Mahapatra’s The Awakened Wind: The Oral Poetry of the Indian Tribes.
7. Discuss Habib Tanvir’s pivotal role in the development of modern Indian drama with special reference to Charandas Chor
8. Write short notes on any two:
Keywords: MEG-16, MEG15, MEG 16, MEG-16 Solved Assignment, meg 16 solved assignment 2019-20, meg 16 solved assignment 2020, meg assignments solved, ma english assignment, ignou meg 16 assignment solution, ma english 2nd year assignment answers
There are no reviews yet.