MEG-15 COMPARATIVE LITERATURE: THEORY AND PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Comparative Literature: Theory and Practice
Assignment Code: MEG-15/TMA/2022-2023
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-15 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all the questions
1. How does the study of comparative literature affect our understanding of world literature?
2. What do you understand by “telling” and “re-telling”? Illustrate (20)
3. Select a book/story you have read which has also been turned into a film and see how the change of
presentation has affected the work. (20)
4. What is ‘inter-literariness’? Explain with relevant examples. (20)
5. Explain ‘magical realism’ with examples from texts/films you have read/seen. (20)
MEG-015, MEG-15, MEG 015, MEG 15, MEG015, MEG
There are no reviews yet.