|Course Code :||MEG-14|
|Course Title :||Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation|
|Program :||MA English|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
MASTER’S DEGREE IN ENGLISH (MEG-14)
Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation
Course Code: MEG-14
Assignment Code: MEG-14/TMA/2019-20
Max. Marks: 100
Answer any five questions:
All questions carry equal marks.
1. In what way does literature give voice to the oppressed and silenced? Elaborate.
2. How have certain writers portrayed the cruelty of society and relationships? Give examples.
3. How have Indian writers and poets dealt with the horrors of partition? Illustrate.
4. How does translation help in accessing writings from across the world? Illustrate.
5. What do you understand by the Bhakti movement? Discuss with reference to any poet that you have studied.
6. Attempt a sketch of any character who you found interesting in your course.
7. How do women articulate their point of view? Discuss with reference to any of the poets in your course.
There are no reviews yet.