|Course Code :||MEG-10|
|Course Title :||English Studies In India|
|Program :||MA English|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
MEG – 10
ENGLISH STUDIES IN INDIA
ASSIGNMENT 2021 – 2022
(Based on Blocks 1 – 8)
MEG 10/ TMA 01/ 2021 -22
Max. Marks: 100
Answer all questions.
1. Discuss the various phases that marked the introduction of English Studies in India between independence and today. (1947 – 2020).
2. Discuss the contribution of Raja Ram Mohan Roy to the promotion of Indian English writers. 20
3. Is Matangini’s involvement outside of marriage justified in the novel, ‘Rajmohan’s wife’ or do you see some contradictory signals in the text? Discuss. 20
4. What are the issues and problems in the construction of a feminist canon of Indian English Writing? 20
5. Compare Premchand’s writing with that of Mulk Raj Anand and investigate the ways in which the two represent social issues. 20
Keywords: MEG-10, MEG10, MEG 10
There are no reviews yet.