|Course Code :||MEG-07|
|Course Title :||Indian English Literature|
|Program :||MA English|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INDIAN ENGLISH LITERATURE
(Based on Blocks 1-8)
Course Code: MEG-07/ 2021-22
Max. Marks: 100
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short note on: 4 x 5 =20
a) Forms and varieties of prose.
b) Importance of Hind Swaraj.
c) Nehru’s prose style in his Autobiography.
d) Gandhi’s thought and its impact on Kanthapura.
e) Role of Bakul
2. Discuss the structure of Midnight children.. 20
3. Critically examine the ending of Mulk Raj Anand’s novel Untouchable. 20
4. Compare and analyse the two poems, ‘The Old Woman’ and Indian Dancers’. 20
5. How does Mahesh Dattani treat the issue of Gender in Tara ? Discuss. 20
Keywords: MEG-07, MEG07, MEG 07, MEG-7, MEG7, MEG 7
There are no reviews yet.