|Course Code :||MEG-03|
|Course Title :||British Novel|
|Program :||MA English|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
(Based on Blocks (1-9)
MEG 03/ TMA 01/ 2021 -22
Max. Marks: 100
Answer all questions.
- Comment on the significance of the Man of the Hill episode in the novel Tom Jones.
- Comment on the use of wit and irony in the novel Pride and Prejudice.
- Do you think the title of Dickens’ Great Expectations is appropriate? Give reasons for your answer.
- What role do Aziz, Fielding and Godbole play in A Passage to India?
- Bring out the differences between the major characters in The prime of Miss Jean Brodie.
Keywords: MEG-03, MEG03, MEG 03, MEG-3, MEG3, MEG 3
There are no reviews yet.