|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-6|
|Course Title :||Marketing Management|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-06|
|Course Title||: Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-06/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is marketing information system? What are its major components? What considerations one should keep in mind while designing a marketing information system for a firm?
- Define market targeting and explain the procedure on how to target different markets? How will you evaluate the potential of a target market?
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) Geodemographic Segmentation
(b) Product mix
(c) Rural marketing
(d) d. Integrated marketing communication
- Differentiate between the following:
(a) Selling and Marketing
(b) Market skimming pricing strategy and Penetration pricing strategy
(c) Total system approach and Total cost approach of marketing logistics
(d)Individual Branding and Umbrella Branding
- Comment briefly on the following statement:
(a) It is necessary for a company to scan the changing environment continuously, and change the marketing mix strategies in accordance with the trends of marketing environment
(b)Reference groups are groups that serve as frames of reference for individuals in their purchase or consumption decisions.
(c) A good salesman has certain qualities and abilities as a result he is able to perform better than others
(d) The central idea of an advertising message is referred to as the advertising appeal.
There are no reviews yet.