|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-4|
|Course Title :||Business Environment|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-04|
|Course Title||: BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-04/TMA/2020-2021|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Define Environmental Scanning? What are its characteristics? Discuss the various approaches to environmental scanning.
- Explain the provisions of the Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 regarding employer’s liability and the amount of compensation payable for injury caused to an employee in course of employment.
- Can SEBI compel a public company to get its securities listed on Stock Exchanges while making a public issue? On what grounds can the listed securities be delisted by a stock exchange? Explain the rules in this regard.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a)Economic Growth and Economic Development
(c) Problems and prospects of Small Scale Sector
- Comment on the following statements:
(a)Export promotion capital goods scheme does not facilitate import of capital goods in India.
(b)WTO provides forum for negotiations.
(c) India has been categorized as highest indebted country.
(d)Technology transfer does not bridge the technological gap between business and nation states.
There are no reviews yet.