|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-4|
|Course Title :||Business Environment|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-04|
|Course Title||: BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-04/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- (a) Enumerate the important changes taking place in Indian business environment, and state the impact of emerging rural markets on business in India?
(b) Comment on the following statements:
(i) The environment within which a business firm operates is highly dynamic and complex.
(ii) Environment and management influence each other.
- “The scope and coverage of labour legislation are very wide and overlapping”. Elucidate the statement with a brief overview of labour legislation in India.
- “SEBI has been entrusted with the main responsibility to adopt suitable measures for protecting the interest of investors in securities and promoting the development and regulation of stock market” Discuss.
- “Economic Planning has assumed different forms in different countries. Hence there is hardly any agreement among economists on the concept and nature of economic planning”. Elaborate on this statement.
- Do you think that India’s FDI policy has been encouraging for foreign investors? Give your arguments and briefly discuss the policy.