MCO-03 English Medium Solved Assignment
Course Code : MCO–03
Course Title : Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
Assignment Code : MCO-03/TMA/201 8-1 9
- What is Survey Research? How it different from Observation Research?
- What do you mean by editing of data? Explain the guidelines to be kept in mind while editing the
- Briefly comment on the following:
a) Visual presentation of statistical data has become more popular
b) Decision makers use index numbers as part of intermediate computations.
c) While testing a hypothesis one is likely to commit two type errors.
d) Data collection through a sample method is one of the issues
- Write short notes on the following
a) One dimensional bar diagrams
b) Graphic presentation
c) False Base line
- Distinguish between the following
a) Primary Data and Secondary Data
b) Parametric and non parametric test
c) Close ended questions and open ended question
d) Bar and pie-chart
There are no reviews yet.