|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-3|
|Course Title :||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-03|
|Course Title||: Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-03/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is meant by business research process? What are the various stages / aspects involved in the research process?
- (a) What do you understand by the term Correlation? Distinguish between different kinds of correlation with the help of scatter diagrams.
(b) What do you understand by interpretation of data? Illustrate the types of mistakes which frequently occur in interpretation.
- Briefly comment on the following:
(a) The recognition or existence of a problem motivates research.
(b) Quantitative data has to be condensed in a meaningful manner, so that it can be easily understood and interpreted.
(c) Decomposition and analysis of a time series is one and the same thing
(d) Research reports are the product of slow, painstaking and accurate work.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) Comparative Scales
(b) Purpose of a Report
(c) Binomial Distribution
- Distinguish between the following:
(a) Primary and Secondary Data
(b) Estimation and testing of hypothesis
(c) Sampling and Non-Sampling Errors
(d) Bibliography and footnote
Keywords: MCO-03, MCO03, MCO-3, MCO 3, MCO 03, MCO3
There are no reviews yet.