|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-01|
|Course Title :||Organization Theory and Behaviour|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-01|
|Course Title||: Organization Theory and Behaviour|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-01/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is organisational change? Discuss the forces influencing the organisational change? “As the change is introduced in an organisation, it may face the resistance by the organisational members”. Elaborate.
- “Stress is psychological concept leading to both biological and behavioural disorders and is caused by a host of factors”. Discuss and explain the different stressors.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) Bureaucratic theory
(b) Team effectiveness
(c) Theory of Attribution
(d) Models of men
- Differentiate between the following:
(a) Classical conditioning and Operant conditioning
(b) Formal and Informal Work Groups
(c) Power and Authority
(d) Organisation Culture and Organisation Climate
- Comment briefly on the following statement:
(a) Redesigning jobs based on feedback is also a technique of job redesign.
(b) Informal channel is the result of the operation of social forces at work place.
(c) Organisation Development is the modern approach to management of change for human resources development.
(d) The components of organisational effectiveness are managerial policies and practices, employee characteristics, organisational characteristics and the environmental characteristics.
Keywords: MCO-01, MCO01, MCO01, MCO1, MCO 01, MCO 1